Beautiful...and I'm alovin' those furry flowers... Where'd you discover those???!!! ;-) Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus, and No Tete..it's not Spring....YET! but it's acoming! forecast for snow here tonight or tomorrow...hope it's just passing flurries... Hugs to you dear bloggy sister . lovely garden eye- candy!! xoxo
Hi Tete, What fun to look back at your garden and the babies! Beautiful! I think you and I would get along just great; we seem to have a lot in common. Hugs to you, Beth
Beautiful...and I'm alovin' those furry flowers... Where'd you discover those???!!! ;-) Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus, and No Tete..it's not Spring....YET! but it's acoming! forecast for snow here tonight or tomorrow...hope it's just passing flurries... Hugs to you dear bloggy sister . lovely garden eye- candy!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh Tete! beautiful pics! I do not miss the heat though. Maybe we will have a mild summer...I wish!
ReplyDeleteHi Tete, What fun to look back at your garden and the babies! Beautiful! I think you and I would get along just great; we seem to have a lot in common.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you, Beth