welcome to my place and life as I know it...and my journey along the way...thankful for what I have...grateful for what He does...
Glad to hear you are improving. Rest is good with colds.
If you are sleeping a lot, I'm sure it is because your body needs the sleep to heal. I love your quote, you made me smile:)Get well soon.Your blogging sister, Connie :)
Hope you feel better tomorrow. Sleep is sometimes the best cure there is- xo Diana
Hang in there, Dear!But then, what else can you do, hu?Yeahhhhh... No words help, during a rotten cold. Just good thoughts coming your way... Those might help a little.... I'm sending mine.Gentle hugs,Tessa~
OH-THAT-QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hilllllllllarious!!!!Tessa~
I hope you feel better soon. sending you warm hugs.
Hope you are soon better, and those kitties in the next post are sure pretty.
Bless your little pea picking heart for leaving a comment! You are so sweet!
Glad to hear you are improving. Rest is good with colds.
ReplyDeleteIf you are sleeping a lot, I'm sure it is because your body needs the sleep to heal. I love your quote, you made me smile:)
ReplyDeleteGet well soon.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)
Hope you feel better tomorrow. Sleep is sometimes the best cure there is- xo Diana
ReplyDeleteHang in there, Dear!
ReplyDeleteBut then, what else can you do, hu?
Yeahhhhh... No words help, during a rotten cold.
Just good thoughts coming your way... Those might help a little.... I'm sending mine.
Gentle hugs,
Tessa~
OH-THAT-QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHilllllllllarious!!!!
Tessa~
I hope you feel better soon. sending you warm hugs.
ReplyDeleteHope you are soon better, and those kitties in the next post are sure pretty.
ReplyDelete