welcome to my place and life as I know it...and my journey along the way...thankful for what I have...grateful for what He does...
thanks for keeping us updated, will be saying prayers
Oh, no. Hope it will be short stay and she ca get some pain relief.
I just read that over at Diana's. I feel so bad that Debbie had to go back to the hospital. She is in my thoughts and prayers.
She is in my prayers.Hugs,RachelFrench Farmhouse 425
Thanks Tete, for spreading the word. Hugs-Diana
Oh Tete I pray she will be going back home soon.I think of her every day and wish her well Suzann xoxoxo
Bless your little pea picking heart for leaving a comment! You are so sweet!
thanks for keeping us updated, will be saying prayers
ReplyDeleteOh, no. Hope it will be short stay and she ca get some pain relief.
ReplyDeleteI just read that over at Diana's. I feel so bad that Debbie had to go back to the hospital. She is in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteShe is in my prayers.Hugs,Rachel
ReplyDeleteFrench Farmhouse 425
Thanks Tete, for spreading the word. Hugs-Diana
ReplyDeleteOh Tete I pray she will be going back home soon.
ReplyDeleteI think of her every day and wish her well
Suzann xoxoxo