welcome to my place and life as I know it...and my journey along the way...thankful for what I have...grateful for what He does...
Oooh, la, la! Love your gorgeous images, Tete! The colors are amazing, I have always loved those vintage black and white cards that have been colorized! Keep warm, we just received a few more inches of snow, yuck!!
Hi Tete! I came over to your blog to check out your Pink Saturday. I love your pretty pink flower cards! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!Faye
Tete, you amaze me with all your resources. You have them all and they are so cute!
Bless your little pea picking heart for leaving a comment! You are so sweet!
Oooh, la, la! Love your gorgeous images, Tete! The colors are amazing, I have always loved those vintage black and white cards that have been colorized! Keep warm, we just received a few more inches of snow, yuck!!
ReplyDeleteHi Tete! I came over to your blog to check out your Pink Saturday. I love your pretty pink flower cards! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
ReplyDeleteFaye
Tete, you amaze me with all your resources. You have them all and they are so cute!
ReplyDelete