Wednesday, November 2, 2022

I need to come back to this...

Hello...

it's been awhile since I last posted...

things get in the way sometimes...

I need to come back to this...

I have missed it...

and you...

I hope you are all well...

and my sweet friend Susie, I am so sorry you lost Ted...

we are all still here...

I have lost major ground in the last two years since DH retired...

but he has been here every day helping me get through it...

I haven't taken a photo in a long, long time...

its time I did that again, too...

we are gearing up for the toy drive again...

and as I have decreased, more have come into the group to take my place...

a true blessing...

I can still do the planning, organizing and getting it all pulled together...

but there are those who have really stepped up and took over the physical part for me...

amazing people...

soon, the whole thing will be handed over to a whole new younger bunch...

as it should be...

hope your days are good...

and you're doing well... 

2 comments:

Jackie See said...

How times have changed in our world. I can't even turn on the news anymore. We have great loss the past two years and I have also tried to return to blogging. I consider your blog to be one of those rare finds where people are real. Life is not just a bowl of roses. I am also trying to return to blogging, it is good therapy for me. I have missed you and am looking forward to more news and sharing. Thank you for coming back Tete! ~jackie see~

Susie said...

Hi Tete, I have missed you and so many others. I keep trying to get back to blogging. I know come winter I need that connection to others. I have been able to keep busy thru out warm months...mostly doing inside and outside work. Our blog family has been so good and kind in our bad times and good times. I miss my wonderful Ted everyday. I did see a grief dr for awhile. At times I am ok and other days I still have melt downs. I have kept all in my prayers. It's one thing we can all do for one another, praying. Sending hugs to you dear friend. Blessings, xoxo, Susie