Thursday, March 7, 2024

hey...

 

it's another day to do something fun...
find your fun thing today...
steaming some carrots, broccoli and mushrooms for lunch...
(and the next few days)
got one of Walmart's deli chickens to pull apart...
it's going to be good...
my primary care np found me a box of insulin pens...
a free sample...
saved us $500...
yep- keeping her...
it's different from what I use, but we will make it work...
I use an 18 hour insulin, so it doesn't work at night when I sleep...
this one is 24 hours...
I will cut back the dose and keep checking my bs levels...
and see how it goes...
there are 5 pens in the box...
so that's another 22 days worth...
yippee...
have good days!
stay blessed!

6 comments:

Kathe said...

My son used short term/long term until he got a pump. Yes, you'll have to monitor. Crazy how much that stuff cost. I'm so sorry you have to go through that stress, which is NOT good for you.
Dinner sounds GOOD! I love that kind cooking.
Just got back from getting gas and groceries. I always feel a deep sense of relief when the garage door closes on all the crazy. At least the outside crazy. ;)
Deep breaths. Keeping our eyes on the Lord.

Kathe said...

I wanted to share this with you, Tete. Angels singing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isMGMelmyAY

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Tete said...

Kathe- tysm for the kind words and I love the angels singing videos!!!!

Tete said...

Rajana- tysm! Have a beautiful day!