This morning I tried to remove the adopted 4- 10 is too many for her to try to nurse alone- but she got very upset- so I will supplement all of them twice a day with the KMR to make sure they are all getting what they need. Momma is on kitten food this morning- it will make her milk very good.
welcome to my place and life as I know it...and my journey along the way...thankful for what I have...grateful for what He does...
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Pickles and her new family- 6 hers and 4 adopted
This morning I tried to remove the adopted 4- 10 is too many for her to try to nurse alone- but she got very upset- so I will supplement all of them twice a day with the KMR to make sure they are all getting what they need. Momma is on kitten food this morning- it will make her milk very good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment