welcome to my place and life as I know it...and my journey along the way...thankful for what I have...grateful for what He does...
He looks like he liked having his picture taken! Too cute!Beth
oh he's adorable!
What a cutie, for sure!Back Porch Blessings,Rebecca
He is so cute. I had one on my deck the other day watching me rearrange it. He stayed for the whole time I was out there. I think he approved of the new look I gave it;)~DebraBlog: Capers of the vintage vixens
What a poser! Sweet prince for sure:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He looks like he liked having his picture taken! Too cute!
Beth
oh he's adorable!
What a cutie, for sure!
Back Porch Blessings,
Rebecca
He is so cute. I had one on my deck the other day watching me rearrange it. He stayed for the whole time I was out there. I think he approved of the new look I gave it;)
~Debra
Blog: Capers of the vintage vixens
What a poser! Sweet prince for sure:)
Post a Comment