welcome to my place and life as I know it...and my journey along the way...thankful for what I have...grateful for what He does...
Tete, This is charming vintage art! Did you know about the blog hop "Christmas in July" at http://holiday-haven.blogspot.com? You should join in.Reading this, I'm thinking you must be really tired of the heat! Have a nice weekend!Beth
Oh Tete...I needed to smile today...and knew right where to come. Thank you for your kind words today. I really appreciate you.Debbie@houseatthelake
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Tete, This is charming vintage art! Did you know about the blog hop "Christmas in July" at http://holiday-haven.blogspot.com? You should join in.
Reading this, I'm thinking you must be really tired of the heat! Have a nice weekend!
Beth
Oh Tete...I needed to smile today...and knew right where to come. Thank you for your kind words today. I really appreciate you.
Debbie@houseatthelake
Post a Comment