Tete, thanks for your comments on my blog! I know I have been buying things off of Rebecca for years and probably u too! I recently bought several of the name postcards!
Eric is my 3 Ed cousin, our family is the Galbreaths from Ashmore but my parents were from charleston where I was born...and pinky was born!! Lol
so glad to of gotten in touch with u!!! Maybe I will meet u next time Rebecca is open? Ann
2 comments:
you do have a lot of fun creating don't you :)
Kathy
Tete, thanks for your comments on my blog! I know I have been buying things off of Rebecca for years and probably u too! I recently bought several of the name postcards!
Eric is my 3 Ed cousin, our family is the Galbreaths from Ashmore but my parents were from charleston where I was born...and pinky was born!! Lol
so glad to of gotten in touch with u!!! Maybe I will meet u next time Rebecca is open?
Ann
Post a Comment