Howdy Tete Bless your heart your week is going like mine I'll have a pity party for you if you have one for me and than let's just let go and let God lead the way to better days . Yes this cowgirl can be rather outspoken . May God bring you many happy blessings today and a special Thanksgiving too! Big Hugs from Texas Until Next Time Happy Trails
Oh My, Tete! I have found that when we are in a house it seems all the appliances seem to quit in pairs. I suppose it is because they are all bought at about the same time when you buy or re-do a house! Well, THAT was all you needed just before Thanksgiving! Hugs- Diana
Aaaah sorry Tete about your dishwasher. Why do things like this always happen right before the Holidays?! I love the image of the boy and the turkey, made me giggle. Have a wonderful weekend, Nan
5 comments:
Howdy Tete
Bless your heart your week is going like mine I'll have a pity party for you if you have one for me and than let's just let go and let God lead the way to better days .
Yes this cowgirl can be rather outspoken .
May God bring you many happy blessings today and a special Thanksgiving too!
Big Hugs from Texas
Until Next Time
Happy Trails
Isn't that the way it always goes? Bless your pea picking heart....
Oh My, Tete! I have found that when we are in a house it seems all the appliances seem to quit in pairs. I suppose it is because they are all bought at about the same time when you buy or re-do a house! Well, THAT was all you needed just before Thanksgiving! Hugs- Diana
That always happened weeks before Christmas. We all go through things like that. Hope things work out with you guys.
Have a good Friday.
Nancy
Aaaah sorry Tete about your dishwasher. Why do things like this always happen right before the Holidays?! I love the image of the boy and the turkey, made me giggle. Have a wonderful weekend, Nan
Post a Comment