Hi Tete...I have some of these too! LOVE vintage Santas!! Your midnight photo shoot was so comforting and cozy. I felt like I was walking through your house late at night..enjoying the soft glow of the Christmas lights. How nice to have a "memory" tree for your family. Hugs to you my sweet friend. Debbie@lakehouse
7 comments:
Sweet, thank you ♥
Love them all, but especially that first holly jolly one!
Love, Love, Love these! Thanks for sharing Tete!
I love them all, Tete. It's hard to pick a favorite!!
Hi Tete...I have some of these too! LOVE vintage Santas!!
Your midnight photo shoot was so comforting and cozy. I felt like I was walking through your house late at night..enjoying the soft glow of the Christmas lights.
How nice to have a "memory" tree for your family.
Hugs to you my sweet friend.
Debbie@lakehouse
Love the old Santas. I have the 2nd image here too. Those are darling! Hugs-Diana
So pretty Tete!
Amy
Post a Comment