welcome to my place and life as I know it...and my journey along the way...thankful for what I have...grateful for what He does...
he is adorable!
How could he not pick you? and what a cutie he is...I hope it works out for you!hugs,gail
Awwww..I hope he picks you too. I would if you were looking to adopt an older daughter! Hugs- Diana
What a cute little Yorkie! I know he will have a happy home with you!!
He will pick you as he knows when he has found a good home. He is just the cutest.
Moses is adorable!!!I hope he picks you... Blessings,Virginia
He's a cutie
How did you find him? He is so cute !!
Cute! Reminds me of the dog on Green Acres. Hope he picks you :)Kathy
Too cute to give up.Best wishes. Have a great day!Nancy
Post a Comment
10 comments:
he is adorable!
How could he not pick you? and what a cutie he is...I hope it works out for you!
hugs,
gail
Awwww..I hope he picks you too. I would if you were looking to adopt an older daughter! Hugs- Diana
What a cute little Yorkie! I know he will have a happy home with you!!
He will pick you as he knows when he has found a good home. He is just the cutest.
Moses is adorable!!!I hope he picks you...
Blessings,
Virginia
He's a cutie
How did you find him? He is so cute !!
Cute! Reminds me of the dog on Green Acres. Hope he picks you :)
Kathy
Too cute to give up.Best wishes. Have a great day!
Nancy
Post a Comment