welcome to my place and life as I know it...and my journey along the way...thankful for what I have...grateful for what He does...
Oh wow! You guys got snow?! My kids would be in heaven! It is supposed to be in the sixties Thurs.I am a bit tired of the Christmas bling but the kids are still loving it, I think my little girl thinks Santa might come again! Giggle!Hugs,Olivia
It's melting here a bit too, Tete...but we are in for freezing rain tonight and tomorrow...UGH~ xxoo Diana
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh wow! You guys got snow?! My kids would be in heaven! It is supposed to be in the sixties Thurs.
I am a bit tired of the Christmas bling but the kids are still loving it, I think my little girl thinks Santa might come again! Giggle!
Hugs,
Olivia
It's melting here a bit too, Tete...but we are in for freezing rain tonight and tomorrow...UGH~ xxoo Diana
Post a Comment