So Funny, Hope your New Years eve was relaxing... I am just waiting for my daughter & sil to return this morning, then back to my place, where I think I will nap for awhile, only limited sleep when I am over here with the grands, but Miller went down at 7 last night & only woke for a moment at 4:30 to find his dee dee (pacifier) then back to sleep till 8 this morning, so the kids were great, I just can't sleep well besides home..... Hoping my computer will still be on when I get home, if not, I will be over here sometime this week & will check in.... Later today I am gonna fix up My God Box, the Perfect way to start 2011... talk later xox cheryl
5 comments:
I just love those comics. Happy New Year.
So Funny, Hope your New Years eve was relaxing...
I am just waiting for my daughter & sil to return this morning, then back to my place, where I think I will nap for awhile, only limited sleep when I am over here with the grands, but Miller went down at 7 last night & only woke for a moment at 4:30 to find his dee dee (pacifier) then back to sleep till 8 this morning, so the kids were great, I just can't
sleep well besides home..... Hoping my computer will still be on when I get home, if not, I will be over here sometime this week & will check in.... Later today I am gonna fix up My God Box, the Perfect way to start 2011... talk later
xox
cheryl
LOL- Tete- I guess it is better for "her" than a cup of Starbucks! lol Easier on the gut, you know. Hugs- Diana
~**~*~Happy New Year!!!~**~Love the comic too!;) Hugs, Rachel ~*~*~*~*
French Farmhouse 425
I just love your sense of humor! Wishing you a year full of good health, happiness and prosperity!
Post a Comment