Dearest Tete, You extended your hand to me yesterday through the soothing, beautiful, kind, and soooo very sweet comment you left on my blog. I will cherish it forever. I may do a collage with some of the beautiful images you have brought to us and copy off your comment and put in the middle of the collage...it will bring such comfort to me... Thank you my friend and sister in Christ. HAVE A SUGAR SWEET DAY Angel Hugs Simply Debbie we are getting hammered with snow and snow drifts because of the wind gusts..the last time I checked for our temp is was 7 degrees...brrrrrrrrr
4 comments:
Dearest Tete,
You extended your hand to me yesterday through the soothing, beautiful, kind, and soooo very sweet comment you left on my blog. I will cherish it forever. I may do a collage with some of the beautiful images you have brought to us and copy off your comment and put in the middle of the collage...it will bring such comfort to me...
Thank you my friend and sister in Christ.
HAVE A SUGAR SWEET DAY
Angel Hugs
Simply Debbie
we are getting hammered with snow and snow drifts because of the wind gusts..the last time I checked for our temp is was 7 degrees...brrrrrrrrr
That was a sweet assemblage of images. Very pretty.
enjoy? I always do! :)
So sweet!!
Post a Comment