welcome to my place and life as I know it...and my journey along the way...thankful for what I have...grateful for what He does...
That is a good sign of spring in 32 days. Have a good nap.
Oh..how wonderful..I see Green and I'm Green with envie...It will be some time before all our snow even starts to melt enough to see Green..you must have made a wish!Yours Sincerely,Shirley
YOU are a lucky girl. The only green around here is my eyeballs! xxoo Diana
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is a good sign of spring in 32 days. Have a good nap.
Oh..how wonderful..I see Green and I'm Green with envie...It will be some time before all our snow even starts to melt enough to see Green..
you must have made a wish!
Yours Sincerely,
Shirley
YOU are a lucky girl. The only green around here is my eyeballs! xxoo Diana
Post a Comment