As I am posting we are getting hit with another round of snow...AND my dd and baby E are driving up from Milwaukee. (100 miles) I think she may end up staying with her sister in town tonight rather than come the rest of the way out here. Orange lightening? How weird!! Hugs-Diana
4 comments:
Add some soup first and then that bath and stay warm and keep saying....Spring is on it's way.
Hugs
Becky
Winter just keeps on coming! Well, it is nice in Texas, come on! Lezlee
r u kidding me 5-7 inches of snow??
As I am posting we are getting hit with another round of snow...AND my dd and baby E are driving up from Milwaukee. (100 miles) I think she may end up staying with her sister in town tonight rather than come the rest of the way out here. Orange lightening? How weird!! Hugs-Diana
Post a Comment