That sure is cute, and it looks comfortable, which is the big thing for me! If it's not comfortable, I won't wear it. If you like it, go for it! I love seeing people wearing clothes that aren't the norm!
Hey Dear Lady, I am over my daughter's again today, Listing.... My Daughter is trying to start a new blog, but she wants a different background & header on it, but for some reason, we are having a hard time, the outer edge of the background is so narrow, like 1/2" and then the header photo is small and on the left, Not centered.... I don't like the new templates on blogger, I am being NO help to her, since I have a custom template.... I thought you had a tutorial on how to do it, but I have not found it.... back to listing, talk soon! xox
6 comments:
That sure is cute, and it looks comfortable, which is the big thing for me! If it's not comfortable, I won't wear it. If you like it, go for it! I love seeing people wearing clothes that aren't the norm!
I would wear it.....love it ♥
I probably wouldn't wear it, but I think it's great!
Very cute! I don't wear dresses though as a general rule. I'm too tomboy ;-)
Hey Dear Lady, I am over my daughter's again today, Listing.... My Daughter is trying to start a new blog, but she wants a different background & header on it, but for some reason, we are having a hard time, the outer edge of the background is so narrow, like 1/2" and then the header photo is small and on the left, Not centered.... I don't like the new templates on blogger, I am being NO help to her, since I have a custom template.... I thought you had a tutorial on how to do it, but I have not found it.... back to listing, talk soon! xox
Very sweet and looks super comfy. I wish I could wear it but I am afraid I would look like a big stuffed rag doll. Go for it.
Post a Comment