welcome to my place and life as I know it...and my journey along the way...thankful for what I have...grateful for what He does...
Great post Tete, Love all the Saint Paddy's Day green, love the one with the baby! Have a great weekend, Hugs Marilou
They are adorable. Have a beautiful day Tete!
Wow, Tete, Your postcard collection is never ending! I'm a proud Irish American, so I really love these, especially the baby Irish!!
Great images! I am an Irish American too! xxoo Diana
Tete you always make me laugh...and yes when I'm ready to get rid of those yellows you will be the first to know!hugsgail
I continue to be amazed at your postcard collection!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great post Tete, Love all the Saint Paddy's Day green, love the one with the baby! Have a great weekend, Hugs Marilou
They are adorable. Have a beautiful day Tete!
Wow, Tete, Your postcard collection is never ending! I'm a proud Irish American, so I really love these, especially the baby Irish!!
Great images! I am an Irish American too! xxoo Diana
Tete you always make me laugh...and yes when I'm ready to get rid of those yellows you will be the first to know!
hugs
gail
I continue to be amazed at your postcard collection!!
Post a Comment