I've got the spring flowers, but not a hint of sunshine today! And a chance of rain every single day this week. I think I'm gonna need a pair of waders in order to work in the garden!
Your pretty postcard collection is never ending, Tete! We could use some sunshine around here, it's been raining like cats and dogs all day, ugh! Take care:)
5 comments:
What pretty post cards..and best wishes to you too!
These are so pretty. I love coming back twice in one day! Hee Hee!
I've got the spring flowers, but not a hint of sunshine today! And a chance of rain every single day this week. I think I'm gonna need a pair of waders in order to work in the garden!
Lovely post cards. I like how they are embossed.
Your pretty postcard collection is never ending, Tete! We could use some sunshine around here, it's been raining like cats and dogs all day, ugh! Take care:)
Post a Comment