Tete, Love the images...You always find the cutest,and most beautiful ones...thanks for your sharing spirit...Love your quote at the top about being a mama, and loved the first song on your playlist... Mamas...where would the world be without the hand that rocked the cradle??? Love my kids - the greatest treasures in this whole world... xo have a great weekend...
Hey sweet friend! Im sorry I havent been around much at all the last few weeks...Im still fighting these shingles and now Ive caught a bad headcold...Happy Mothers Day weekend!
I ADORE this post! Made me cry! I could NOT have said it better!
3 comments:
Oh- I love the fruit one, Tete- I will save it when I get home!
I am at work but hope you have a wonderful, blessed Friday! xxoo Diana
Tete, Love the images...You always find the cutest,and most beautiful ones...thanks for your sharing spirit...Love your quote at the top about being a mama, and loved the first song on your playlist...
Mamas...where would the world be without the hand that rocked the cradle??? Love my kids - the greatest treasures in this whole world...
xo have a great weekend...
Hey sweet friend! Im sorry I havent been around much at all the last few weeks...Im still fighting these shingles and now Ive caught a bad headcold...Happy Mothers Day weekend!
I ADORE this post! Made me cry! I could NOT have said it better!
LOVE YOU my PRECIOUS friend!!
xoxokara
Post a Comment