welcome to my place and life as I know it...and my journey along the way...thankful for what I have...grateful for what He does...
Amen, Tete- You and I are on the same page, I see! Hugs- Diana
Tete,what a beautiful Memorial Day tribute ...GOD Bless every man and woman who is serving, or has served.Have a Marvelous Memorial Day Monday!
All tributes are wonderful, Tete, but yours is beautiful & very moving. TY for such an emotional remembrance ... God bless this nation & the men & women who continue to preserve her freedoms FOR US!Amen.Huggers, sweet friend ~Marydon
Beautiful, Tete...well said.I love your post from yesterday, too! PRAY FOR PEACE...pray for peace always.Love to you~Rebecca
Such a beautiful post and so poignant.
Wonderful tribute Tete! Have a wonderful Memorial Day! Hugs and blessings, Nan
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Amen, Tete- You and I are on the same page, I see! Hugs- Diana
Tete,
what a beautiful Memorial Day tribute ...
GOD Bless every man and woman who is serving, or has served.
Have a Marvelous Memorial Day Monday!
All tributes are wonderful, Tete, but yours is beautiful & very moving. TY for such an emotional remembrance ... God bless this nation & the men & women who continue to preserve her freedoms FOR US!
Amen.
Huggers, sweet friend ~
Marydon
Beautiful, Tete...well said.
I love your post from yesterday, too! PRAY FOR PEACE...pray for peace always.
Love to you~
Rebecca
Such a beautiful post and so poignant.
Wonderful tribute Tete! Have a wonderful Memorial Day! Hugs and blessings, Nan
Post a Comment