I Love it, from Fried Chicken to the Beach ~ gee how those 2 could be related.... I Love the Beach, I dream of living in a Pink High Rise, right on the Ocean~ Hope your surviving this heat, I am trying to get my daughter & grands to come here, it is not cool, but I have Fans, they have been without power since yesterday morning & not expected to come back on till late tonight - I guess all the overage of everyone using their AC ~ already Heat Index of 99 at it is just after 10 am will get to 110 at least today - the Humidity is pretty low right now, only 65% (haha, I say that as low, it was 85% at 1AM) oops, I see I am Not logged in, well it is I, your best from Michigan~ xox STAY COOL! ! ! Cheryl ~ ZM
3 comments:
Good Morning Tete Sweetie...
I love, LOVE these beach images. These days of late, I believe we are all dreaming of a cooler place to be.
You never stop amazing with the beauty that you share. That you for the cool breeze this morning.
Have a beautiful day sweetie. Many hugs and much love from Phoenix, Sherry
I Love it, from Fried Chicken to the Beach ~ gee how those 2 could be related.... I Love the Beach, I dream of living in a Pink High Rise, right on the Ocean~ Hope your surviving this heat, I am trying to get my daughter & grands to come here, it is not cool, but I have Fans, they have been without power since yesterday morning & not expected to come back on till late tonight - I guess all the overage of everyone using their AC ~ already Heat Index of 99 at it is just after 10 am will get to 110 at least today - the Humidity is pretty low right now, only 65% (haha, I say that as low, it was 85% at 1AM) oops, I see I am Not logged in, well it is I, your best from Michigan~
xox
STAY COOL! ! !
Cheryl ~ ZM
Thanks, Tete! I love them. Hope you are keeping cool! Can you imagine trying to swim in all of those heavy clothes?!!
Post a Comment