welcome to my place and life as I know it...and my journey along the way...thankful for what I have...grateful for what He does...
I love those colors too, I painted a room that color, and hubby painted over it after he got sick of it.
Hi Tete,Thank for the nice and fun comment today! I wanted to say thanks for the info about Chrome...I did it and you aren't kidding...what a difference! I'm getting so used to it that I never use IE anymore at all!Thank you!!!!!Hugs!!!Faye
Beautiful image and beautiful color...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love those colors too, I painted a room that color, and hubby painted over it after he got sick of it.
Hi Tete,
Thank for the nice and fun comment today! I wanted to say thanks for the info about Chrome...I did it and you aren't kidding...what a difference! I'm getting so used to it that I never use IE anymore at all!
Thank you!!!!!
Hugs!!!
Faye
Beautiful image and beautiful color...
Post a Comment