welcome to my place and life as I know it...and my journey along the way...thankful for what I have...grateful for what He does...
What a sad and happy day for you. Sad for your loss but happy for the memories of your sweet mother.
Thank you for sharing your mother with us today. A bittersweet day I'm sure, for you, but you know she is still with you and that is the important thing.
Oh Tete, i understand......love the picture
Oh how bittersweet for you! What a special lady your mom must have been. God Bless You! Anne
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a sad and happy day for you. Sad for your loss but happy for the memories of your sweet mother.
Thank you for sharing your mother with us today. A bittersweet day I'm sure, for you, but you know she is still with you and that is the important thing.
Oh Tete, i understand......
love the picture
Oh how bittersweet for you! What a special lady your mom must have been. God Bless You! Anne
Post a Comment