welcome to my place and life as I know it...and my journey along the way...thankful for what I have...grateful for what He does...
Have a great year, I hope to, also.The year I turned 50 is long past, you young chick, you!
think what a good year it was for you...out and about more and working in the yard!I have alot of New Years card but do not seem to get them out with all the Christmas up
You may be only almost 50 age wise but you are an OLD soul, Tete. Love your images-love you~ xo Diana
You will be a precious 50 years young, my friend. I'll be 58 on New Year's Day!! and so glad I've made it this far!!!Hugs,Debbiexxxooo
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Have a great year, I hope to, also.
The year I turned 50 is long past, you young chick, you!
think what a good year it was for you...out and about more and working in the yard!
I have alot of New Years card but do not seem to get them out with all the Christmas up
You may be only almost 50 age wise but you are an OLD soul, Tete. Love your images-love you~ xo Diana
You will be a precious 50 years young, my friend. I'll be 58 on New Year's Day!! and so glad I've made it this far!!!
Hugs,
Debbie
xxxooo
Post a Comment