Wednesday, May 9, 2012

piddle fartin' around...

that planter used to be terra cotta colored...
now its Krylon Fushion gumdrop...

and filled with rose moss...

celosia...

painted this little short post...
and dug a hole and stuck it in there...

ok, here is what I drug home last night...
a neighbor was going to toss it...

its shorter than my other one and covered in paint splatters...
and it was free!

spider wart...

peonies...
this is the most open one...

but the rest are trying really hard...

and this morning after we got back from our walk...
we sat on out butts and did this...
Doug didn't show this morning, so he will be here tomorrow...

the thermometer says its 68...
but its a chilly 68 to me...
Craig and I have been cold all day...
will have to shut the windows and turn it over to heat again tonight and tomorrow night...
been working out in the sun...

we both got naps in after lunch and need to find something else to do for a bit until DH gets home...
check out my other 2 posts today...

3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Love that ladder, Tete. I would pick up every one I found, too! They just are darling no matter where you use them. It sure looks like your gardens are in good shape and you are way ahead of the weeds! xo Diana

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

I love piddle farting, it is so relaxing!! The ladder was a great pick!

Donna said...

I see you have been having fun spray painting, Tete! Love peonies, I hope mine are in bloom when we get home! We are in Golden, Co right now. Spent the night at a ridiculously over priced rv park, one that had really good reviews on line, for some reason. On a very busy road, near the express way, no privacy. Makes you wonder what the attraction is for people!!