Hi Tete, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/
5 comments:
Tete, Happy anniversary to you and your husband. Hope you have a great day. xoxo,Susie
Oh Tete
Happy Anniversary to you and yours.
Many more. Have a great day.
Are you going anywhere special to eat out?
Like your card. I love those cards.
Sweet.
Sending happy anniversary wishes to you, Tete! xo
Happy anniversary sister o'mine-
guess you must really like the man right? ;-) Congrats to you both.
Hi Tete, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/
Post a Comment