welcome to my place and life as I know it...and my journey along the way...thankful for what I have...grateful for what He does...
Glad to hear you are improving. Rest is good with colds.
If you are sleeping a lot, I'm sure it is because your body needs the sleep to heal. I love your quote, you made me smile:)Get well soon.Your blogging sister, Connie :)
Hope you feel better tomorrow. Sleep is sometimes the best cure there is- xo Diana
Hang in there, Dear!But then, what else can you do, hu?Yeahhhhh... No words help, during a rotten cold. Just good thoughts coming your way... Those might help a little.... I'm sending mine.Gentle hugs,Tessa~
OH-THAT-QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hilllllllllarious!!!!Tessa~
I hope you feel better soon. sending you warm hugs.
Hope you are soon better, and those kitties in the next post are sure pretty.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Glad to hear you are improving. Rest is good with colds.
If you are sleeping a lot, I'm sure it is because your body needs the sleep to heal. I love your quote, you made me smile:)
Get well soon.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)
Hope you feel better tomorrow. Sleep is sometimes the best cure there is- xo Diana
Hang in there, Dear!
But then, what else can you do, hu?
Yeahhhhh... No words help, during a rotten cold.
Just good thoughts coming your way... Those might help a little.... I'm sending mine.
Gentle hugs,
Tessa~
OH-THAT-QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hilllllllllarious!!!!
Tessa~
I hope you feel better soon. sending you warm hugs.
Hope you are soon better, and those kitties in the next post are sure pretty.
Post a Comment