Tete, I love going on drive around your town with you. I enjoy seeing what you see. Christmas is almost here and it seems that fall flew by right into winter and our happy holidays. I will be counting the days till spring soon. Blessings to you, stay warm, xoxo, Susie
You got some really GREAT photos, Tete. What the heck are those huge orbs (with the candy canes behind them)? They look almost like tires or something. They caught my eye and I love the one with the fence draped with the lights, too. xo Diana
2 comments:
Tete, I love going on drive around your town with you. I enjoy seeing what you see. Christmas is almost here and it seems that fall flew by right into winter and our happy holidays. I will be counting the days till spring soon. Blessings to you, stay warm, xoxo, Susie
You got some really GREAT photos, Tete. What the heck are those huge orbs (with the candy canes behind them)? They look almost like tires or something. They caught my eye and I love the one with the fence draped with the lights, too. xo Diana
Post a Comment