Tete, I really never worry about getting a two inch rain, but anything over that makes me worry. It's hot here again and not one little smidge of breeze. We had a two minute rain this morning..two minutes..just enough to make steam. LOL. I spotted some tiny peppers and tomatoes on our plants, all two of them. LOL Hope you are doing well and getting to sit out some. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
2 comments:
Tete, I really never worry about getting a two inch rain, but anything over that makes me worry. It's hot here again and not one little smidge of breeze. We had a two minute rain this morning..two minutes..just enough to make steam. LOL. I spotted some tiny peppers and tomatoes on our plants, all two of them. LOL Hope you are doing well and getting to sit out some. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
We had a couple of days of rain this month but nothing really bad. - I did not know that Lambsear bloomed, very pretty.
Post a Comment