Good to hear from you! I only go out after 7pm. today we are expecting to have some afternoon cloud cover and that will help. I am mostly inside as I am waiting for surgery to replace my hip. I closed my blog and started a new one then backed off it. Sometimes life is too hard to write about. I hope we can continue to share with our blog-pals (pen-pals). I will try to write a post soon. ~GeeDazee aka jackiesee~
1 comment:
Good to hear from you! I only go out after 7pm. today we are expecting to have some afternoon cloud cover and that will help. I am mostly inside as I am waiting for surgery to replace my hip. I closed my blog and started a new one then backed off it. Sometimes life is too hard to write about. I hope we can continue to share with our blog-pals (pen-pals). I will try to write a post soon. ~GeeDazee aka jackiesee~
Post a Comment