Saturday, February 10, 2024

easy green house idea...

 


I saw this and thought of you...
how easy that would be to do...
so simple...
easy to clean up when done...
you can start seeds inside and move it outside later...
( the cats cannot get into trouble)
not expensive...
can be used to store your gardening needs the rest of the season...
put it on a bench or table for no bending or stretching to get in it...
back friendly for sure...
buy plants early and keep free from frost...
oh, the possibilities...
let me know if this would work for you...
have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

Kathe said...

That's brilliant, Tete! A great way to sit and garden too. Perfect for starts.
We got a bunch of snow today. I'm hunkering down with a good mystery. I've gotten calls from Wenatchee, WA and Minot, ND this morning. I just love talking to another part of the country. Old friends remembering being young friends.
Gardening in the high chaparral with wind and extreme heat is pretty frustrating. We're at over 6,000 ft in Albuquerque. I lived in Western Washing before here and we could stick a twig in the ground and it would grow. First Spring here I put out marigolds not knowing Spring is high winds here. They were whipped to pieces. I've grown to love the stark desert look. I "plant" rocks and curious dried stuff called things like Goatshead and call it beautiful. Adapting is a necessary process to survive, isn't it? Have a happy day. And whatever you do, do NOT step on a goatshead!