Tuesday, February 27, 2024

oh my golly...

the weatherman has lost his mind!
says we are going to drop 52 degrees today...
I am going to stop watching him...
hope y'all don't have a weatherman like him...
I am not sure how to dress for today...
so I am going back to bed for a bit...
and decide my wardrobe later...
I checked the calendar and it's not April Fools day...
so I don't think he was joking...
pretty sure I am finding a new weatherman...
that guy needs fired...
just my opinion...
LOL
have good days and hang onto your hat...
winter is making a come back...
pray for the weatherman...
he might have gone too far...
LOL

 

3 comments:

Kathe said...

Can you even imagine how hard it is to be wrong every single day you go to work? I'm thinking he may have "jumped the shark" as they said when Fonzie went too far. My husband calls them The Weather Liar.
We're headed into our windy season. The dust gets so thick when the wind blows you can't see the city down below us. We live on the edge of the foothills. Spring is my least favorite time of year here. Allergies go nuts! But the sky is so beautiful most days. Reminds me of the open skies on the plains of North Dakota. It's just good to be alive today to laugh at the weatherman. And I often go back to bed to finish my night. Isn't it wonderful? No clock to punch! Just the weatherman.

Jackie See said...

Warm and windy here! 81 degrees right now. I have a few windows cracked to warm up the house. The trees are getting ready to bud and it is way too early. I agree, but my weatherman is also my friend so he can keep his job.We made it in to town so I could get a haircut. I am glad to be home. I think I will do some hand vacuuming while thehubs goes back to town and looks at new lawn mowers. Have a wonderful wednesday Tete! ~jackiesee~

Kathe said...

JUST IN: 64° to 3°
A 61° temperature drop in less than 24 hours in Bismarck.
The *LARGEST* in recorded history.

I've never heard of such a thing! Time to HIDE!