Friday, March 1, 2024

it's been a while...

 

where have you been?

oh, how I have missed you, March...

in like a lion this year...

warming back up tomorrow...

yesterday was another day on the phone...

I was just worn out after and took a nap...

got a few things to do today...

waiting for DH to get back from doing his pt...

making farmer's pie for the next 2 nights...

I saw snow this morning looking out the kitchen window...

I stopped that real quick...

I moved my happy butt to the computer...

LOL

so, stay warm, make some hot tea, and surf the web with me today...

be blessed!

2 comments:

Kathe said...

I think it's going to be a tricky month.
How do you make farmer's pie. Sounds good!

Tete said...

Kathe, I think you are right about a tricky month. Our farmer's pie is simple, it's how the kids used to like it when they were small and we never changed it up. Hamburger on the bottom, american cheese slices on top of that and then mashed potatoes at the very top. Bake until the edges are brown with green beans or corn on the side.