Saturday, March 2, 2024

God is in control...

God put us all here for a reason...
there is no mistake in that...
I can see God moving through this blog...
in the numbers that are coming...
the stats are showing a large following...
there are many from Asia watching...
the US, Canada and the UK...
I am getting 10,000 views a month, sometimes more...
the overall views are over a million now...
the biggest thing on this blog is God...
I am praying that all of you coming in here find what you are looking for...
I understand some of you cannot leave comments...
that's ok...
I see you...
God see's you...
and I will continue to trust Him and to keep this blog going...
and I will continue to share His love and grace...
be well, be blessed!
we are all here for a reason...


 

4 comments:

Kathe said...

I am the 5th of 8 children. It was hard to feel like an individual rather than part of a herd. I took my identity from my older sister. To be like her. Then as a wife, as a mother and as a grandmother. In all that I was trying to be like God wanted me to be by doing good works. It took me a long time to know the One who created me made me how He wanted me to be. Like Him. He's my Father. I'm part of Him through His Son Christ Jesus. He doesn't love me for what I Do. He loves me because I am. He made me. And He likes me!

Tete said...

Kathe- Yes!

Terra said...

I love this post. Yes, God has a purpose for each of us and I am glad your blog has a wide reach. I often have chances during the day to share God's love with people and I try to do that often and to lift their spirits.

Tete said...

Hi Terra! Love sharing God with others! So glad you do too!