Oh my gosh Tete Sweetie... This will look so gorgeous Beyond the Garden Gate. I love it. It is a good thing I wasn't at the sale too, we would have arm wrestled for it. I love this little house. A little glitter and a few decorations, oh the possibilities are endless. Rebecca will be sorry she sold it. Just wait until you bring it to life. Tsk, tsk, tsk...
Hope you have a beautiful Wednesday sweetie. Many hugs and so much love, Sherry
Tete!!! This is cute!! I have one similar but don't know what to do with it since the day i bought home few months back. I just thought, maybe.. a 'light house'? Happy WW. Hugs from milka
Cute! I'm sure your will find the perfect place for it... it is so versatile. I think it would look cute with a candle or some greenery. Happy White Wednesday! Annette
oooooh, this is so cute Tete! I agree, a little light inside would be really neat. Where ever you decide to place this, I'm sure it will look great!! Debbie@houseatthelake
Hi Tete! What a unique find!!! That would make such a wonderful piece on a table behind some other vintage treasures. Or under a table? Or on a big mantel? Have fun moving it around the house and finding the perfect place for it! :)
20 comments:
You will find the perfect spot for it, I'm sure! We always find a corner for pretty stuff, don't we?
So so cute..I love it.
it's adorable!!!! wish I could go to her barn sales!
I love it! If you end up keeping it indoors, I think it would look neat with one of those battery operated candles inside!
It will be charming anywhere. olive♥
I think it would be perfect "dressed" for Fall,
really sweet!
xo,
Debra
So cute. It would look cute with a light in it too.
-Danielle
Wow, wish I could have been at that sale! Big smile. You got a real sweet house! I love it.
Blessings,
Debbie
Oh my gosh Tete Sweetie...
This will look so gorgeous Beyond the Garden Gate. I love it. It is a good thing I wasn't at the sale too, we would have arm wrestled for it. I love this little house. A little glitter and a few decorations, oh the possibilities are endless. Rebecca will be sorry she sold it. Just wait until you bring it to life. Tsk, tsk, tsk...
Hope you have a beautiful Wednesday sweetie. Many hugs and so much love, Sherry
Tete!!! This is cute!! I have one similar but don't know what to do with it since the day i bought home few months back. I just thought, maybe.. a 'light house'?
Happy WW.
Hugs from milka
Adorable! I'm sure you'll find a great place for such a cute piece!
Happy WW!
Lori
Cute! I'm sure your will find the perfect place for it... it is so versatile. I think it would look cute with a candle or some greenery.
Happy White Wednesday! Annette
Very pretty!
Sue
xo
Love the look of this! Are you going to talk pirate on your blog? Hope you have a fun day! Happy WW!
oooooh, this is so cute Tete! I agree, a little light inside would be really neat. Where ever you decide to place this, I'm sure it will look great!!
Debbie@houseatthelake
I love this too! Good thing you saw it first. ;0)
Your friends sure have good loot! I think it's gorgeous as is... make sure to let us know where it ends up... :) mercedes
Hi Tete! What a unique find!!! That would make such a wonderful piece on a table behind some other vintage treasures. Or under a table? Or on a big mantel? Have fun moving it around the house and finding the perfect place for it! :)
Happy WW to you, friend!
xoxo laurie@heavens-walk
That's really neat! It would be easy to find a spot for that!! Happy WW!
How adorable!
m ^..^
Post a Comment