Tete, thanks for the music, I love their harmonies and this reminds me of high school.(Class of '70 rules!) Thank you for your kind words on my blog, what a blessing to me. I love your design aesthetic, all the stuff you do is amazing. Loves and laughter all day long to you, sweet woman.
Tete, Thank you for playing along. I do remember the Mama and the Papa's music. I just don't know all their music. I know that Michele is still around and last I saw her that she was in 7th Heaven,as Annie's lost sister. Have a great week and again.. Happy Thanksgiving. YOu're friends are welcome to play along. Not too late.. Nancy
3 comments:
LOVE those Mamas & Papas! Hugs- Diana
Tete, thanks for the music, I love their harmonies and this reminds me of high school.(Class of '70 rules!) Thank you for your kind words on my blog, what a blessing to me. I love your design aesthetic, all the stuff you do is amazing. Loves and laughter all day long to you, sweet woman.
Tete,
Thank you for playing along. I do remember the Mama and the Papa's music. I just don't know all their music. I know that Michele is still around and last I saw her that she was in 7th Heaven,as Annie's lost sister.
Have a great week and again.. Happy Thanksgiving.
YOu're friends are welcome to play along. Not too late..
Nancy
Post a Comment