welcome to my place and life as I know it...and my journey along the way...thankful for what I have...grateful for what He does...
Yesterday it was just beautiful until about 4:30p then it started raining for the rest of the day into night. The ground is pretty damp here so I'd like the sun back please. :)
We had a pretty day yesterday too. Enjoy.
I hope the rain is hit and miss when I am home. My cousin said my tulips are getting ready to bloom and the bradford pear tree was too!
I love the evening light! Especially how it shines through your leaves.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yesterday it was just beautiful until about 4:30p then it started raining for the rest of the day into night. The ground is pretty damp here so I'd like the sun back please. :)
We had a pretty day yesterday too. Enjoy.
I hope the rain is hit and miss when I am home. My cousin said my tulips are getting ready to bloom and the bradford pear tree was too!
I love the evening light! Especially how it shines through your leaves.
Post a Comment