Hi Tete, Loved the walk thru the Garden this morning.... I love the ladder with the Bird house & the pots, Perfect. The new surrounding on the fence really looks nice, when it is painted White, it will really make a statement ~ Your yard is Beautiful.... I miss having an area that I can garden & I again forgot about planting a small tomato in a pot for my tiny deck area ~ I guess I will just have to EnJoy your Fabulous Yard! xox
1 comment:
Hi Tete, Loved the walk thru the Garden this morning.... I love the ladder with the Bird house & the pots, Perfect. The new surrounding on the fence really looks nice, when it is painted White, it will really make a statement ~ Your yard is Beautiful.... I miss having an area that I can garden & I again forgot about planting a small tomato in a pot for my tiny deck area ~ I guess I will just have to EnJoy your Fabulous Yard! xox
Post a Comment