welcome to my place and life as I know it...and my journey along the way...thankful for what I have...grateful for what He does...
Will pray, Sweetie....gall bladder???
Hope you are feeling lots better by now, Tete! Saying prayers for you:)
Praying you feel better Tete. It has been a stressful day here, I'll post about it on my blog, if I get there tonight.
I am so sorry I missed this- I have been on a dead run for the last two days- xo Diana
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Will pray, Sweetie....gall bladder???
Hope you are feeling lots better by now, Tete! Saying prayers for you:)
Praying you feel better Tete.
It has been a stressful day here, I'll post about it on my blog, if I get there tonight.
I am so sorry I missed this- I have been on a dead run for the last two days- xo Diana
Post a Comment