Hi Tete, How have you been? I popped in for a little visit and I am again following your blog on Feedly. I haven't blogged for a long time and don't plan to return. I still read a number of blogs, though. Take care and may you thrive for all of your days. God bless! Beth
3 comments:
What a great word for the year! Love it!
Mine this year is Shine.. shine for God's glory!
Have a great New Year and may you Thrive.
Dawn
That is a GREAT word, Tete. The first time I have heard that one in blogland. Hope you have a great weekend. xo Diana
Hi Tete, How have you been? I popped in for a little visit and I am again following your blog on Feedly. I haven't blogged for a long time and don't plan to return. I still read a number of blogs, though. Take care and may you thrive for all of your days. God bless!
Beth
Post a Comment