Wednesday, September 2, 2020

success for me is...

achieving the ultimate goal of gaining entrance into Heaven when my time comes...

and for me to do that...

I believe that success is being a better person than I was the day before...

that I continue to grow in God's plan for me...

success is being able to trust God's plan when you can't see past the sorrow...

it's knowing that someone bigger has your back...

being the best person I can be and showing it...

let other's see the light behind it all...

it's not always easy to do all that...

in times like these...

we can lose our tempers...

we can fumble and we can be pushed into places we don't want to be...

it is so evident that evil is alive and well in the world...

that it's trying to tear us all apart...

our families, our friends, our neighbors...

but we must stand firm on the rock...

we must be the lighthouse so others can find their way from the darkness...

and it's a darkness so thick that is swallowing so many...

some will never see...

but there are those who will...

and for those, pray them through the blackness...

pray them through the heartaches...

pray them through the lies that are falling like fall leaves...

we are many...

we are the silent majority...

and we are not alone...

we have all of Heaven in the wings...

put on the armor of God and be blessed... 

1 comment:

Terra said...

I agree with your post, and believe that success is trusting Jesus. Be well, my blog friend.