Monday, December 21, 2020

Merry CHRISTmas!

I hope you are all well...

we are...

we have done the toy drive...

have 3 more children to deliver to tomorrow afternoon...

this  year's total is 52...

we had almost 20 from last year either move out of our district or age out of the program...

so we had many new ones this year...

Covid 19 has been hard on so many...

I am hoping to find time to blog again after the first of the year...

so many things going on...

a complete bathroom gut was the latest...

DH lost his brother in September...

not to Covid...

he had a massive stroke...

our niece lost her boyfriend a month later...

but we are moving forward...

loving DH's retirement...

be well and I will be back next year... 

1 comment:

Susie said...

Tete, I have missed you. Hope all is well there. I am so ready for Springtime and to see all your gardens. Blessings and Merry Christmas. xoxo,love, Susie