Tete, I am not a fan of snow...but better snow than ice. I always worry about losing power. We usually whatever you get a day later or so. Stay warm and safe. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
Remember those old cartoons where they're stuck together with no food in some old shack and the other one starts to look like a chicken leg. If you see your husband or son walking around with a bottle of barbecue sauce, HIDE!!!
2 comments:
Tete, I am not a fan of snow...but better snow than ice. I always worry about losing power. We usually whatever you get a day later or so. Stay warm and safe. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
Remember those old cartoons where they're stuck together with no food in some old shack and the other one starts to look like a chicken leg. If you see your husband or son walking around with a bottle of barbecue sauce, HIDE!!!
Post a Comment