welcome to my place and life as I know it...and my journey along the way...thankful for what I have...grateful for what He does...
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
just before lunch when it was 53- now it's 61!
self portrait...
all taken by me!
it was good to sit in the sun!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
61! Wow! We got more snow and it's FREEZING!!! Got my little 'thank you' gifties in the mail today. That was very sweet of you, T. ♥´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ Lori Lynn ♥
Love that your having the warmer weather, that means we should be getting it tomorrow....
I finished doing my etsy listings and laundry, so I am now heading home, before my sil gets home... so I will be back here in probably in another week, I was so excited I sold a few new things on Etsy today, Yippy ~ if that could only keep up ~ well, Home I go! I will send off a letter in a few days Miss Ya xox
Ditto here today, Tete! Boy, was it ever good to out without a heavy coat. Our snow is mostly gone now. 70 by Saturday I think they said, & then it nose dives.
I saw 2 yellowish/green peekers poking thru the earth today.
Thank goodness your snow is gradually leaving you. Hope this is the end and you will see nothing but green grass. I have been working in my yard all this week. Feel so good to get outside in the sun doing something.
7 comments:
61! Wow! We got more snow and it's FREEZING!!!
Got my little 'thank you' gifties in the mail today. That was very sweet of you, T.
♥´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ Lori Lynn ♥
YEEEAAAA I LOVE THE SUN!!!!Glad it is shining down on you:)
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens
Love that your having the warmer
weather, that means we should be
getting it tomorrow....
I finished doing my etsy listings
and laundry, so I am now heading
home, before my sil gets home...
so I will be back here in probably
in another week, I was so excited
I sold a few new things on Etsy
today, Yippy ~ if that could only
keep up ~ well, Home I go!
I will send off a letter in a
few days
Miss Ya
xox
Looks nice Tete.. Glad you got to sit in the sun... :)
Ditto here today, Tete! Boy, was it ever good to out without a heavy coat. Our snow is mostly gone now. 70 by Saturday I think they said, & then it nose dives.
I saw 2 yellowish/green peekers poking thru the earth today.
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon
Thank goodness your snow is gradually leaving you. Hope this is the end and you will see nothing but green grass. I have been working in my yard all this week. Feel so good to get outside in the sun doing something.
Don't forget the sunscreen..
LOL!
Hugs,
Shirley
Post a Comment