Wednesday, June 10, 2009

After a thundering morning, the sun came out and its a little too humid out there for my guys, so Bebe took the camera walk today...

I had to hold the camera while he got ready...stretch it out...
Craig's favorite past time next to eating and gaming...
Steve hard at work flipping channels so they don't miss any sports story...
Meanwhile, Bebe talks a stroll...and finds a vintage bike...
and a grapevine...
roses...
the fence that keeps him from seeing his "girl" friend next door...I think she's a little too tall for him...black lab...but he has high hopes...
flower pots...
from the other side...
hanging basket...you should have seen him jump to get that one...
pink...
2 of our tomato plants...with blooms...do not pay any attention to that shadow in the foreground...
califlower with a head...
a tiny baby pepper...he likes pizza...
cone flowers...
he finally let me have the camera back to get in one shot of my view out the kitchen window...I think he did ok and he works cheap...dog biscuits...

2 comments:

Mary J said...

I really feel sorry for you. You have two coach potatoes. Mine is being my slave boy right now so we can go to the lake or else I stay home and do all.

Anonymous said...

What I can't handle is the tv on all the time! I like quiet and I hardly ever have it on during the day and it is so peaceful...I can't wait to get that back. Craig I can bully and keep it turned off...but as soon as Steve gets home, its the remote clicking away. Work Ray double for me...