welcome to my place and life as I know it...and my journey along the way...thankful for what I have...grateful for what He does...
THIS BLOG MAY CONTAIN COOKIES...I HAVEN'T PUT THEM THERE, BUT YOU NEVER KNOW WHO MIGHT...YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
Post linking back to the person that gave you the award
Share 7 things about yourself
Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
Contact these bloggers and tell them about it
1. My favorite time to take a walk is in the rain, and since I cannot walk too far anymore, I will grab my umbrella and a handful of paper towels, and go out and sit in the garden. The towels are to dry off the seat. When I was younger, I would walk until I was soaking wet.
2. I have naturally wavy hair. Most people think I spend hours curling my hair. Nope.
I blow dry and go, mostly to straighten it out. When I was in high school, I used to iron my hair on the ironing board in the kitchen.
3. I was saved when I was 12 years old and baptized in a river. Really.
4. We used to have a snow mobile when we lived in Ohio, and I was grounded more than I got to ride, it seemed. I went too fast, jumped the road, etc...but I never got in trouble for doing the shoot behind the barn. And I never rolled it like my dad and brother did!
5. I used to be very, very shy...to where it scared me to death, until 4th grade. I came out of my shell and it's been snowballin' ever since. My DH used to hate going anywhere with me. As far as he knows, I have never met a stranger. I talk to everyone, and even when I don't, they find me.
6. I love chocolate! But I don't like chocolate cake, chocolate milk or dark chocolate. I'm a HERSHEY girl all the way, and Reese's Peanut Butter cups and Cadbury Eggs- but that's it!
7. I don't do coffee. Never have, never will. Don't like it at all, and when I have tried it, I end up shaking so bad, it's not even funny.
Now for my list of 15 bloggers to pass this on to...
and this is hard to pick just 15, because each and everyone of you deserve it...