Saturday, June 13, 2009

Between innings...of course the Cubs game is more important than planting flowers...right...

a gift from Rosie...
mums in June...
very orange...
nosy kitty...
Steve and Craig planting yucca roots in Craig's memorial garden...
between the trees...
Craig and Ruth in the wrong place at the right time...they hate getting their picture taken...
the big yucca goes here with plenty of room for growth...
wren house and momma was mad that I got too close...she told be off from 3 branches up...
we haven't started transplanting the iris yet...but soon...or maybe day lilies would look better behind the basket...or both...
the kitchen windows are disappearing...the hydrangea and ferns look good...but wait till the Japanese beetles show up...
mull berries...the birds missed one this morning...
I have 2 mull berries that I have let come up...it feeds the birds and since I don't hang laundry outside anymore...its ok...
from down the sidewalk farther than Bebe and I usually go...
taking a bath behind the fence...she's a little modest for a cat...
so now the guys are watching the Cub game...one with his eyes closed...(Craig)...and the other has come in here checking on me so I think he's getting bored...so I had better think quick and find them something else to do...snicker, snicker...I love being the mom...aka boss...
You all have a good weekend...

No comments: